Friday, September 17, 2010

Sweet Blessing

This is the message we got from our niece, Kendra, on Facebook - So, I was telling one of my customers about your (adoption) shirts tonight and he goes "get me $100 worth"... and just handed me the money!! I was shocked so I asked what sizes and he said it didn't matter... one big enough for him and the others he would hand out to his friends! It was just inspiring and I wanted to tell you guys about it :)

On that note... Paige and I are putting together a rather large order for us, our co-workers AND our customers too!!!!

When I read that it gave me goose bumps and brought instant tears!  It's so incredible how God orchestrates His plans - In this case, He's choosing to use a complete stranger to play a part in bringing our little one home.  What a sweet blessing!  I don't know who this man is or who some of the others are that have ordered shirts and chosen to support our journey, but to all of you - sweet strangers, friends and family - thank you so much!  You have no idea how much your support means.  We have said from the beginning that this is God's story and we want it to bring Him incredible glory.  It's moments like these when my heart sings Psalms 100  Shout for joy to the LORD...Know that the LORD is God, it is He who made us and we are His...Give thanks to Him and praise His name.  For the LORD is good and His love endures forever, His faithfulness continues through all generations.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, God is Good!! It's incredible what He can do with a life committed to Him. It's exciting to watch how His hand has moved in your lives. Our love and prayers are with you continually as you experience this journey and wait upon the Lord for direction.

    ReplyDelete