Wednesday, April 11, 2012

3 Projects- Project #2

I've been a little under the weather for the past couple of days, but I'm bound and determined to finish my 3 projects for little J and A's room this week!  So here's Project #2 (again, thanks to Pinterest!)

Prepping the canvas 










The words - I used a black paint pen.  I like the "handwritten" look, but if you are more particular, Michael's had lots of letter templates.










The finished project!


Here's what it says:
I am your parent, you are my child
I am your quiet place, you are my wild
I am your calm face, you are my giggle
I am your wait, you are my wiggle
I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake
I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake
I am your lullaby, you are my peek-a-boo
I am your good night kiss,
you are my 'I love you'

No comments:

Post a Comment