Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day # 5, 6 and 7

I have a little catching up to do...
Day #5 - So thankful for our new-to-us piano.  Some great friends had this in their house (it has belonged in my friend's family since she was little - so cool) and wanted to find a good home for it. :)
I was more than happy to give it a new home!  We painted it up and here it is...







Such an amazing blessing to be able to sit and play again! 


Day #6 - Despite a long line and a not-what-I-would-have-chosen outcome, I'm still incredibly thankful for the freedom and right to vote!  I don't ever want to take for granted what others have sacrificed so much for!

Day #7 - Thankful that we've received our CONA (Certificate of Non-Appeal) and Adoption Deed so quickly - other families before us have waited months for these documents and we received ours days after our non-appeal period was completed. We're rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment