Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sweet 16

Yesterday was our oldest daughter's 16th birthday.  I'm writing about it a day later because I'm still trying to come to terms with it! :)  I feel like I've said it a million times in the last few months, but time really does fly by and the time parenting our girls seems to be growing so short!  So while I try to come to terms with this birthday, let me spend a few moments loving on our Abbi -
Abbi is our first born and she does exhibit some of those common first-born traits - she can be quite head-strong and on occasion a tad-bit bossy (of course, I mean that in the most loving way!).  But Abbi can also be very laid back and easy going!  She's beautiful, inside and out and we love her so much!



Abbi, thanks for making us laugh
at the most unexpected times. :)
We are so blessed to be
your mom and dad.  XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment