Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Happy Day Project - Day 2

Today is Handwritten Note Day!  I LOVE handwritten notes - I love getting them, I love sending them!  Words are important to me and I especially love the written kind.
My husband always teases me about the length of time it takes for me to write a note, a blog post or even an email (of all things!) - just hit send, just hit send! :)  But it's important for me to feel like I've expressed my thoughts well.  It's important for me to feel like the words I've written are a true expression of my heart.
I guess my problem comes in thinking that every email I send out needs to have me pouring out my heart in it. :)
Oh well...today is the day for pouring my heart and thoughts and prayers into handwritten notes for several special people in my life.
Happy Handwritten Note Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment