Friday, November 11, 2011

The Happy Day Project - Day 5

"Refresh Someone Today"
There is nothing more refreshing than God's Word.  Today I decided to let God's words refresh those around me.  So...I left notes with God's promises and truth on the pillows of my man and all my beautiful daughters (even Alli's is waiting on her little pillow for her), I wrote a family verse on our kitchen chalkboard and I sent a note to Anni's teacher with encouragement and a special verse just for her.

But the most incredible thing is that in going through God's Word, looking for verses to encourage my family and Anni's teacher - I was encouraged...and refreshed.  I love that God's Word just has a way of doing that!

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."  
Romans 15:13
Praying that you are refreshed and overflowing today!

No comments:

Post a Comment