Thursday, November 3, 2011

November is Here!

Yay!  November is here - which means that turkey and stuffing and all things delicious are right around the corner... and Christmas is just around the corner...which means that the time for bringing our little one home is just around the corner (we're praying hard!) But I'll post about that another day.
Right now, let's just focus on November!  What better way to start off our month of thankfulness than by spreading around some "happy"?!
There are so many great blogs in the blogsphere, but one that I absolutely love is Joy's Hope.  This coming week I'll be linking to a project that she and a friend are launching -
Happy Day Project (see the link in my sidebar).
I'm excited to take part in this and start off November in such an amazing way - thinking about others and spreading some joy!  If you want to join in the fun, click on the Happy Day Project button in my sidebar and linky up!   

No comments:

Post a Comment